Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dragon Age III: Inquisition

I feel like I should be way more excited for this game than I am. I loved Dragon Age: Origins, and though there were many flaws and changes I didn't care for, I liked Dragon Age II. I will buy DA3 when it comes out, it's inevitable, but I want to find out more information before I can geek out about it. BioWare's panel at PAX East this year helped to explain some things and assure me that they're at least trying to not screw this up. I think that they will be able to combine the good parts of both DA:O and DA2 to make an amazing game. BioWare is totally capable of that (as long as EA isn't involved). Here is a link to a couple videos of their PAX panel. One is a brief overview of their panel, and the other is a Q&A video. Pretty interesting info should be coming out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment