Friday, January 11, 2013

If Pokemon Were Real

So with Nintendo announcing their next generation of Pokemon games last week, it got me thinking- what if Pokemon were real? Would I be a trainer, breeder, gym leader, etc.? What Pokemon would I catch & keep? Well, here's a list of Pokemon I would want to have if they were actually real (along with the trailer for Pokemon X & Y). This is definitely a culled down list- of the current total of Pokemon (which is 646) I narrowed it down to the 126 that I actually like, and then narrowed it down further to Pokemon I would consider as "my favorites". So this is actually only a list of 23 Pokemon that I would really want to have. I'd still try to catch the other 103, of course, but these would be my most desirable ones. They are in no particular order.


  • Charizard
  • Arcanine
  • Rapidash
  • Kingler
  • Scyther
  • Lapras
  • Vaporeon
  • Jolteon
  • Zapdos
  • Noctowl
  • Houndoom
  • Grovyle
  • Aggron
  • Sharpedo
  • Numel
  • Kyogre
  • Floatzel
  • Leafeon
  • Serperior
  • Zebstrika
  • Excadrill
  • Krookodile
  • Braviary


What Pokemon would you have on your team? What type of job would you want to have? I think I would be a trainer, then maybe a gym leader when I got older. Most of my favorites are Fire or Ground type anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment