Saturday, February 5, 2011

So, Yeah...Hi

I haven’t really posted anything with real substance lately, so I thought I would put up a “How I’m Doing” post.

School has been REALLY busy and REALLY stressful this semester. Besides the fact that I’m taking over 6 classes (plus 3 performing groups), most of said classes fall on either a Tuesday or a Thursday, making my class load disproportionate. I’m stressing out about the piano proficiency test I have to take at the end of the semester. While I enjoy playing the piano, I am by no means proficient at it. Fortunately, the professors split it up into multiple parts and you can pass sections of the test. So if I take the test, and only pass 3 parts, I can retake it next semester, and only have to play the remaining sections. That helps a bit with the stress, but I’m still anxious as to how I’ll do, and how many parts I’ll pass.

I haven’t had much time to spend with my girlfriend, Michelle either, which sucks. We both have busy schedules this semester, and she lives off campus, so we really only get to spend quality time a couple days a week.

The good thing is that Thanksgiving break is next week, and the semester ends on December 19th. I need a break right now…

No comments:

Post a Comment