Thursday, April 14, 2011

What I'm Reading- 4/14/11

So, since I'm still in my fantasy lit. class at PLNU, I haven't had a whole lot of time to read what I want lately (the assigned readings are good, but I was already in the middle of a long book). Here's an update on my reading list.

1. Stone of Tears- Terry Goodkind
Yes, I'm still reading Stone of Tears, but you've got to cut me some slack. You could chop this near-1000 page book in half and still have 2 good sized novels. I'm over halfway through, but I probably won't have much time to really finish it until after finals week in May.

2. Stealer of Souls- Michael Moorcock
Started reading this for my LIT205 class, but we only had to read up to page 82, so I'm planning on finishing it at some point. It's fairly enjoyable, but I've read better novels.

3. The Coming of Conan the Cimmerian- Robert E. Howard
I also started this for LIT205, but once again, we only read "The Queen of the Black Coast" and "Tower of the Elephant", so I really want to finish this over the summer. I loved the Conan stories so far- more than Elric.

4. The Worship Answer Book- Rick Muchow
This book was given to me as a high school graduation present by a friend of the family. I skimmed a few pages and liked what I read, so I want to actually read it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment